Don’t miss this opportunity to lease freestanding retail on San Marco Blvd. This property is under new ownership and offers the unique opportunity for a local retailer to become established in one of Jacksonville’s most desired sub-markets.
This space would be ideal for a small café, coffee shop, ice-cream shop, and so much more. The front windows could potentially be service windows and the grassy lawn could potentially be a patio. Your creative vision could become reality with this San Marco charmer.
Located just down the street from the Southbank Medical district, home to Baptist Medical Center and the brand new 25,000 SF MD Anderson Cancer Center, and only a mile away from San Marco Square and many high income neighborhoods, this property is just off of I-95 and has great visibility on one of the area’s most prominent roads.
• Build to suit opportunity
• Freestanding retail bldg. on San Marco Blvd
• Walkable location
• Frontage on San Marco Blvd which sees 17,339 VPD
• Less than one mile away from Southbank’s medical district which includes Baptist Medical Center, MD Anderson Cancer Center, and Wolfson and Nemours’ Children’s Hospitals
• Above average household incomes of almost $85,000 within a 1 mile radius