Positioned on SR 16 just south of International Golf Parkway, these parcels are across from the new Publix and other businesses that are a part of Parkway Village at St. Johns. Mill Creek Academy and Tocoi Creek High School are now open and Costco is being added to World Commerce Center. New apartment complexes including Camellia at World Commerce Center and the Murabella Apartments with 360 units are adding hundreds of upscale new apartments to the immediate area. These complexes will add additional residents that are within walking distance of this property.
These parcels are one of the few offerings in this market with visibility and accessibility. Utilities will be available to the sites with project and tenant signage available on SR 16. Bracketed by the future CR 2209 and a county park, these parcels offer unlimited potential for the establishment of businesses that will serve current and future residents.
• High Traffic/High Demographics
• Monument and building Signage
• Off Site Retention
• Walking Distance to Shopping
• St. Johns County Regional Park
• PUD Zoning
• Pads will be delivered pad ready, with master retention and lift station located on apartment site. Q1 23’ Delivery of pads.