Cantrell and Morgan is pleased to present this new grocery-anchored retail/medical/office development.
This horizontal mixed-use development will consist of approximately 900 multifamily units along with the grocery-anchored retail/medical/office component.
Given that St. Johns County is one of the fastest growing markets in the Country, it’s not surprising it has continued to be the epicenter of commercial growth in Northeast Florida.
The Project is located at the signalized intersection of Race Track Road (18,900 vehicles per day) and US-1 (23,500 vehicles per day), one of the busiest intersections in the County. It is also located adjacent to Nocatee, one of the top selling communities in the Country.
• Part of a mixed-use development containing approx. 900 multifamily units
• Located in the center of significant residential and commercial activity
• Adjacent to Nocatee, one of the top selling communities in the Country
• Over 3,000 multifamily units being planned or under construction within 2-miles of the site
• Endcap restaurant space with outdoor seating & ample parking
• Monument signage available