Property Management Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant
|POSITION TITLE:||REPORTS TO:|
|Property Management Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant||Controller|
|EMPLOYMENT STATUS:||FLSA STATUS:|
|Disclosed in pre-interview||40 Hours per week, Mon – Fri|
This position is responsible for performing the bookkeeping for our property management department and providing administrative support for the entire staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining records according to generally accepted accounting principles, processing vendor invoices and preparing checks, posting charges, recording receivable payments, preparing bank deposits, reconciliation of bank statements, recording journal entries and preparing financial statements.
- Applying strong accounting skills to all aspects of bookkeeping through financial statement preparation.
- Participating in activities needed to support the functions of the brokerage, property management and development teams.
- Performing other administrative duties as assigned.
- Five or more years of bookkeeping and accounting experience.
- Knowledge of common bookkeeping software required. Previous experience with Yardi preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word.
- Accuracy and attention to detail, reliability and confidentiality is absolutely required.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, organize and prioritize effectively.
- Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a dynamic environment with pressure deadlines.
- Experience in dealing directly with clients.
- Willingness to do any task needed.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position you may submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications to email@example.com.
Updated: August 10, 2018