Cantrell Morgan, Inc. is one of the largest locally owned and privately held commercial real estate firm in North Florida. We are a full-service real estate firm providing sales, leasing, landlord/tenant representation, management, development, and consulting services to our valued clients. Our goal is to use our extensive experience and market knowledge to provide our clients with the best service in North Florida.
Honor, integrity, and the drive to be successful are the traits that have allowed us to grow as a company over the last 20+ years and continue to have an impact throughout the North Florida commercial real estate market.
We are actively looking to add new team members that share our vision of being a part of the premier commercial real estate firm in North Florida. We offer competitive compensation packages, health benefits, and 401K matching plans.
Successful team members will be capable of the following business activities:
- Sourcing and securing business,
- Ability to develop successful marketing strategies for client listings,
- Deal structuring and negotiations,
- Client meetings and presentations,
- Property research and analysis,
- Drive and desire to build and maintain an active client base.
- Commercial real estate experience required,
- An active Florida Real Estate License.
- Expertise in commercial real estate processes and regulations.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal and an ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Mid-level to advanced MS Office competencies, including Excel, Word, and Outlook, organizational skills and customer service focused interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to successfully pass any applicable background and reference checks.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Updated August 3, 2022